Thanks to the 120 attendees who made the Trail Summit a success. The South Mountain Partnership hopes to continue to build relationship with organizations, municipalities, and citizens who are interested in trail building and connection in the region.
Below we have posted all of the presentations from the Summit in order of appearance.
Larry Knutson, Penn Trails Presentation- Click on the link below
Trails in the news
- "West Pennsboro officials stay out of rail trail talks" / The Sentinel / July 7, 2010
- "editorial: rally for a clear rail-trail plan" / The Sentinel / July 4, 2010
- "Pennsylvania lawmakers have idled over proposed law to make roads safer, bike commuters say" / The Patriot / June 10, 2010
- "Carlisle works on LeTort Nature Trail" / The Sentinel / June 1, 2010
- "Township clears extension of LeTort Nature Trail" / The Sentinel / April 18, 2010
- "Water Trails provide low-tech navigation system for boaters" / The Sentinel / August 17, 2009